Fast & Correct Various Function
- Cornea Refractive Power, Cornea Curvature Measurement Wide area of spherical power from -25D to +22D and cylinder power from -10D to +10D can be measured using specially designed HRK-8500
- Cornea, Iris, Cornea Size Measurement With image capture function of LCD reflected image, cornea, iris, and pupil size can be measured conveniently.
- IOL Mode Can measure and observe IOL that is inserted after extracting crystalline lens from cataract.
- Contact Lens Base Curve (CLBC) Measurement You can check the proper hard contact lens's base curve with model eye's back side holder and check the condition of the lens surface. That can help you to prescribe exactly for contact lens.
- Automatic Pupil Distance (PD) Measurement PD measurement are performed automatically after measuring binocular power, and it displays in LCD windows.
- Colored Fogging Chart Patient's eyes can be naturally fogged when measuring their eyes, so control interference can be forbidden. Therefore, measurement reliability can be improved with more exact data.
- Speedy Printer A speedy printing can analyze various measurement data easily.
- Higher Resolution TFT LCD With 6.4 inch TFT LCD, wide and superior image quality along with colored letters can be provided.
- Automatic Power Saving Mode If you do not use the machine for regular hours (you can set the using time from SET-UP mode), t he system is changed to the power-saving mode to protect unnecessary power use and overheating of inner circuit.
- Automatic Chin-Rest Control Function With one-touch button, you can automatically control the chin-rest, so faster and easier measurement can be possible.
- Communication Function Among Machinery(Auto Ref-keratometer) By using RS-232C port, the operator can measure and analyze the data from refractor, lens meter and other machinery
- REF/KER mode Continuous
- Refractometry and Keratometry
- REF mode Refractometry
- KER mode Keratometry
- CLBC mode Contact Lens Base Curve Measurement
- Cornea vertex distance (VD) 0.0, 12.0, 13.5, 15.0
- Spherical power (SPH) -25.00 ~ +22.00D (VD= 12mm) (0.12 / 0.25D step)
- Cylinder power (CYL) 0.00 ~ ±10.00D (0.12 / 0.25D step)
- Axis 1 ~ 180° (1° step)
- Cylinder indication -, +, MIX
- Pupil Distance (PD) 10 ~ 85mm
- Minimum pupil size Ø 2.0mm
- Cornea curvature radius 5.0 ~ 10.2mm (0.1mm step )
- Cornea power 33.00 ~ 67.50D (Cornea equivalence power=1.3375) (0.05 / 0.12 / 0.25D step)
- Cornea cylinder power 0.00 ~ -15.00D (0.05 / 0.12 / 0.25D step)
- Cornea cylinder axis 1 ~ 180° (1° step)
- Measurement cornea diameter 2.0 ~ 12.0mm (0.1mm step)
- Printer Built-in printer
- Monito 6.4" TFT LCD
- Voltage AC100-240V, 50/60Hz (Free Voltage, Free Frquency)
- Power consumption Approximately 100VA
- Size 300(W) × 500(D) × 430(H) mm
- Weight Approximately 20Kg